Loft conversions, our research shows the best method of increasing the value of a property. Adding an extra bedroom and bathroom to a three bed house can increase its value. With the current uncertainty in the housing market and the spiralling costs associated with moving house, shows that now is the ideal time to stay put and create new space in your home.
Some Loft Conversion Facts:
- Did you know that the area in your loft is the biggest unused and unoccupied space in your home, and that most homes can quite easily accommodate a loft conversion on average of 25m²
- Adding that extra bedroom en-suite or just even an extra bedroom loft conversion can add extra value to a property and this still remains the most popular loft conversion room, especially in areas like London where prices are at a premium.
The benefits of a KGH Build loft conversion:
- Adds potential value to your house/home
- Significantly increases your living space
- Incredibly cost-effective
- No planning permission required in most cases
- Cheaper and easier than moving home
- Preserves your garden space
- Improves the quality of your home life
- Allows you to create extra rooms even if you don’t have a garden
- Quicker to complete than other types of home extension
Loft Coversions and Costs
The cost of a loft conversion is determined by the design and construction, our team of architects and specialist builder will take care of the planning and designing with you to help keep the cost of your loft conversion down.
Here at KGH Build we have built various types of loft conversion in and around London area. As each home and customer requirements differ from home to home we offer free estimates to ensure you get the best possible service.